There is a reason why Amazon’s Ceo had become World’s Richest Man. We will not discuss in this blog what all factors were involved in this process, however today we will discuss on how amazon exploits the sellers and why you should not sell on amazon. Here are top Reasons Why You Should Not Sell On Amazon.
- High Commission Rate: Amazon recently has increased the commission rate significantly on all the products and category and is exploiting the sellers by making the seller pay even if the item is returned by the buyer. If the product is returned by buyer then that simply means the money will be refunded to the buyer and Seller will not receive anything except the product which is returned by the Buyer. Then what is the need to levy different types of Charges on Seller. Here is an example of high expensive it has become for the buyers to buy and how seller arranges its price. Cost Price of the particular Case cover is 100 rs. The seller literally has to sell it for minimum 600rs to earn minimum Profit. Let me show how amazon exploits the seller. 26% Commission is charged on case covers Plus 20rs closing Fees is charged separately and then the seller has to pay 28% GST Plus the seller has to bear the shipping charges. So if we calculate all of this a seller pays 168rs GST 156rs commission 24rs including GST on closing fees plus 75 rs on courier charge. Approx 420 rs just Goes in Giving Plus add 100rs cost price of the product that becomes 520. Obviously a seller will keep at least 10-15% Margin. Later obviously at the yearend he will have to file income Tax as well and pay some his share of earnings with government again.
- Implying Unfair Policy on Sellers: Amazon has made it compulsory for each and every Seller to either join their Runway Program or FBA program. In Runway Program the sellers packs the stuff and Amazon sends courier person to seller’s doorstep to pick up and dispatch the parcel to the buyer. In FBA program the sellers sends all his inventory to Amazon’s warehouse and they pack things and dispatch it. In this case the seller has no advantage to authorize return request if any return request comes. What I mean by this is there are buyers who buy the product and later they don’t want the product just like that after it gets delivered. Amazon auto authorizes the return request and forcefully charges the seller to pay one way shipping charge plus all the selling fees and closing Fees. So basically Amazon earns buyer gets refund however seller is penalized for buyers mood swing. The buyers should be penalized those charges for unwanted return request.
- Buyer always Win, Seller (Beggar) do not choose: Amazon when it comes to buyers is very lenient. Even if the seller sends genuine product and buyer claims he has received fake product amazon does not investigate the matter. It directly accepts buyer’s words and auto authorizes return request and then harasses the seller by asking them to submit various different types of documents like purchase bill, authorization letter stating the supplier from whom the seller has taken goods is authorized etc etc. In one of many scenarios the buyer just called amazon and said its customer care that he has received a duplicate powerbank of a particular brand. The Buyer did not return the item and asked amazon to give him the money back. Amazon without any investigation agreed to buyer’s words and bombarded on seller with multiple request to submit documents to prove that the product sent was genuine. Some Sellers are able to prove their point and some new sellers cant. So those who can’t are the ones who suffer because of 1 fake complaint. The sellers account is suspended and it takes months at times to reinstate the account if the seller is lucky. To reinstate the account seller tries all possible ways to prove the product sent was genuine. And in the end if it doesn’t work out seller approaches those company who plays a middlemen role in getting the account reinstated. This is a commission based thing. The company helps the seller reinstate the account in their own way and charge commission to the seller. Obviously those company then pay some part of that commission to amazon. This type of exploitation has led to many small scale business to close down. The buyer’s need to understand if they are cheated they can simply send return request instead of doing complaints and causing losses to business. The cheat buyer many a times ruins genuine sellers business because of his greed. And I am the witness of many such cases where my friends who had sold genuine products had video recording of products they have dispatched had proper purchase invoice and also at times had submitted authorization letter of their suppliers have their account suspended.
- I want money, No matter What attitude: Amazon doesn’t care if the sellers are suffering losses because of their pathetic policies all they care is how much they are earning. This is a shame we ourselves are letting them to exploit us. The Buyers many a times in greed don’t realize the seller at the end of the day suffers. And understand the seller himself is from your own country and you are making the outsider rich and pulling back your fellow countrymen. We have seen cases where the buyers are also cheated by the sellers. As a buyer if you come across such scenario put a return request and send the item back amazon will not investigate anything on you and you will get your money back. If a genuine sellers sells genuine stuff and if the cheat buyer in greed files complaint the genuine sellers are harassed brutally by amazon. They suspend the account they don’t pay the seller for 90 days and they are being asked many proves to prove that they have sold genuine product. Amazon charges a lot the sellers as we have explained you in the first point.
- Company integrated with Amazon: Many sellers and buyers would have come across this name. Cloudtail India Pvt Ltd is itself is a company of Amazon India. They are not charged any commission and due to that you will see them selling every product cheaper then everyone. Inspite of GST rates gone up for earphones for example earlier it was 6% VAT now it is 28% GST as per HSN 8518. Still they are able to sell stuff at same price inspite off 22% rise in Tax rate. How are they able to do this is a question for which no one has answer? Example: Sennheiser Cx180 MRP is 990 they sell it for 799 mostly. If a normal sellers sell he has to pay following charges : 28% GST plus 15% Selling Commission Plus 20Rs closing fees Plus GST on closing Fees Plus courier charge. RS 224/- is GST. Rs 120/- is commission Rs 24/- plus courier charge approx. 70rs assumingly. So basically 438 rs is the cost out of 799. We haven’t included the cost price of product yet rs 361 is left. Now as per logic what will be the cost price of a product with MRP 990 to cloudtail in Rs 361 they have to take out cost price plus Profit. So this is one way to dominate from every where.
It is upto you people to decide why we should avoid or continue selling on amazon. We have tried to give real time scenarios so that it is easy as a seller for you to understand.
NOTE: The example given is for illustration purpose. No offence should be taken.
It can be really irritating when you wake up in the morning with a severe pain in the neck while being unable to move your head in any direction. A stiff neck typically is the result of mus…
Source: How to fix a stiff neck
It can be really irritating when you wake up in the morning with a severe pain in the neck while being unable to move your head in any direction. A stiff neck typically is the result of muscles weakening over time from poor posture or misuse, says chiropractor Andrew Bang, DC, of Cleveland Clinic’s Center for Integrative Medicine. Neck stiffness is characterized by the soreness of neck along with a difficulty to move the neck sideways. Stiff neck may also cause headache, shoulder pain, and even pain in the arms. Let’s discuss the causes and symptoms of neck stiffness.
- Sleeping in an awkward position that strains the neck muscles
- Improper posture at work
- Jerk in the neck due to an accident
- Using a pillow that gives no support or using too many pillows while sleeping
- Contact sports
- A forceful sneeze
- Decrease or limited movement of neck either to left or right
- Pain in the neck, shoulders and upper back
- Feeling uncomfortable while sleeping
- Muscle spasm in the muscles of the upper back and the cervical
- Headache and fever (stiff neck along with fever and headache may also be the reason for meningitis)
Remedies to cure Neck Stiffness
Massage is a good cure for stiff neck. You can use essential oils, like pine, rosemary, lavender or juniper for massaging as it will provide the necessary warmth to the neck muscles along with increasing the blood circulation. A gentle massage greatly helps in relaxing the muscles while reducing the stiffness.
2. Heating Pad
Place a heating pad over your sore neck. It is a useful remedy which will increase the blood flow while decreasing the stiffness of the neck.
3. Ice Packs
Crush some ice and wrap it in a poly bag. Now, cover the stiff part of neck with a small cloth or towel, then place the wrapped ice over it. Ice is really useful for stiff neck pain relief. It also reduces the inflammation caused due to the soreness.
4. Hot Water Shower
Keep your neck under a shower of warm to little hot water for about 4-5 minutes. Don’t turn or move your neck while doing this. This is one of the best cures for stiff neck muscles.
Exercising helps a lot. Gently move your neck in a circular motion. You can also move your neck in back and forth position. Side to side movement is also good. You can also try moving your neck in a pattern of digit-8. But, make sure it doesn’t pain. If it pains, don’t do these exercises.
- Sleep in a proper position.
- Check your sitting posture, especially at work.
- Take a break of 5 minutes from your work every hour and walk around.
- Avoid too much stress,
- Use a proper pillow while sleeping.
- Don’t sleep with too many pillows.
- Avoid driving as it may aggravate the problem.
Holy Prophet (SAW) has said: “One who eats a pinch a salt before and after a thing (food) Allah will protect him from 360 types of hardship, of which the easiest is leprosy”.
Imam Baqir (a.s.) has said: “Salt is a cure for 70 diseases and if people will come to know the advantages of salt they will not use any other cure except salt.”
Facts about Salts
Taste is a chemical sensation. Salt stimulates the taste buds of the tongue to their maximum, thus increasing secretion. Saliva thus secreted helps in the process of mastication of food, and in the preparing of the food into a bolus, suitable for digestion. Saliva also has a digestive and bacteriolytic action.
“Salt stimulates the sensory nerve endings on the tongue. This generates nervous impulses which pass via the central nervous system to trigger the corresponding motor nerve of the gland into action and commence secretion. Thus digestive juices are secreted in stomach and intestines, and the digestive system is prepared to digest and absorb the food which is to follow the initial taste of salt. Similarly, a pinch of salt at the end of a meal completes digestion. In other words indigestion and other related problems can be controlled by practicing this simple dietary advice.
Salt plays an important role in phosphorylation. The term phosphorylation includes all chemical reactions in the body which require combination with phosphoric acid. These chemical reactions are an essential part during the absorption and metabolism of different foods. It has been observed that adrenal glands (cortex) in the body control phosphorylation by helping the enzymes responsible for the process. But it is also known that many of the defects seen in diseases of adrenal glands are rectified by giving enough salt.
It is interesting to note that water absorption from the intestines is influenced by the presence of salt in it. Pure distilled water is absorbed only upto 59% but if given along with salt, the rate of absorption gradually rises to 95%.
Deficiency of salt shows reduction in fat deposits, atrophy of muscles, lung infections, retarded bone growth and reduction in bone tissue.
Lastly a word of caution for excess salt taken, which can lead to swelling all over the body especially legs and ankles, high blood pressure, hyper-acidity, stomach ulcers and paralytic strokes.
Therefore, taking a pinch of salt before and after each meal will surely fulfill one’s daily requirements.
Thank you all for reading my previous post. Today I will discuss the benefits of honey and how it helps to overcome various types of Illness.
Here are some of the Illnesses which can be cured by honey.
Cinnamon powder sprinkled on two tablespoons of honey taken before food, relieves acidity and digests the heaviest of meals.
To strengthen the semen of men, take 2 tablespoons of honey before sleeping. Women who not conceive can also take this to strengthen the uterus or can take a punch of cinnamon powder in half teaspoon of honey and apply it to the gums frequently throughout the day so that it slowly mixed with the saliva and enters the body.
Make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder, apply to bread/toast instead of jam and eat it regularly for breakfast.
It reduces the cholesterol in the arteries and saves the patient from heart attack. Also, those who have already had an attack, if they this process daily, re kept miles away from another attack. Regular use of the above process relieves loss of breath and strengthens the heartbeat.
In American and Canada, various nursing homes have treated patients successfully and have found that due to the increasing age the arteries and veins which lose their flexibility and get clogged are revitalised.
Make a paste of 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and 5 teaspoons of honey and apply on the aching tooth. This may be done 3 times a day daily till such a time that the tooth has stopped aching.
2 tablespoons of honey and 3 tablespoons of cinnamon powder mixed in 16 ounces of tea water, if given to a cholesterol patient, it reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood within 2 hours. Pure honey taken with food daily relieves complaints of cholesterol.
Those suffering form common or sever colds should take a 1 tablespoon of lukewarm honey with a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon powder daily for 3 days.
Today we will Discuss about Natural Health Remedies from Ahlul-Bayt (a.s) regarding Honey (Shehad).
- It is best to drink and it cleanses the heart, cold, flu, and gets rid of nasal problems. 77 diseases are cured by Honey.
- In winter to be safe from coughs, cold etc. take 3 spoons of Honey on a daily basis.
- To get rid of constipation, take 1 glass of hot water, mix it with honey and drink in the mornings.
- To purify blood and to get rid of pimples eat Honey at breakfast.
- For pain in the joints, after each meal take one spoon of Honey with the niyya (intention) of Shifa.
- To have children, men should drink milk mixed with honey.
- Honey is an antibiotic, antiseptic, it cures heart diseases, cancer, fever, temperature etc.
In Egypt because mummies were preserved so well, a research took place and found it was due to Honey being applied to the whole body.
In our next Blog, we will also mention the cures of different types of illness from honey. Please like and Share our blog. We shall also mention the traditions of Ahlul Bayt a.s in it for the uses of Honey.
Continue reading “Natural Health Remedies of Honey.”
WE SHALL START OUR BLOG WITH THE TRADITION OF HOLY PROPHET MOHAMMED (A.S)
Prophet Muhammed (A.S) said,
“Whoever eats 7 Ajwah Khajur on an empty stomach in the morning, magic will not have an effect on that person for the rest of the day”
The Prophet (A.S) said,
“A house without dates has no food”
AJWAH (KHAJUR) –
This is one of the foods from Jannah (Heaven) and in it has a quality to get rid of poison within in the body.
ADVANTAGE OF DATES (KHAJUR)
“Khajur strengthens your back, increases (power) strength for sex, digests food and gives your mouth a beautiful fragrance”
It has been said to eat Khajur at the time of a child’s birth, because it this was also said to Bibi Maryam (a.s).
If during pregnancy, the mother eats Khajur the child will be born with the qualities of being patient and pious. If it eaten during the time of deliver than the child will be humble.
Eat Khajur after delivery of after any kind of operation or illness as it will give you instant energy.
In WHO (World Health Organisation) Dr Suleman says,’People (men) live longer in Sudan – up to 100 years, with very sound health. Research found that they had a maximum number of dates involved in their diet’.